Saturday, January 14, 2012

Words From Whitney!


Happy 2012! Although we are already 2 weeks in, I wanted to update you on the W3! vision for this year!

Next weekends show is called "Keeping Resolutions." We interviewed two people from The Biggest Loser, about ways they have stayed in shape after the show. They both said during their interview, that their success with staying in shape came from accountability. This has inspired me to share with my viewers, my personal W3!- 2012 goals!

After mulling over the many ways I could improve life this year I came up with my top 5.

1. Keep progressing towards the "WEEKDAYS with WHITNEY" 5 year plan- By 2016 I would like for W3! to be a household name when it comes to weekly talk tv.

2. Travel more- No kiddos yet for this girl, so this year I would like to travel to 4 new places in the U.S. and one overseas trip. (This weekend I hit the slopes in WI for the first time!)

3. Build lasting relationships- In the city we see dozens of new faces each day. I want to make a lasting imprint not only on my viewers, but also in the community. WEEKENDS with WHITNEY has a huge platform to impact lives and that's what we are going to do!

4. Be on time- So many times the late issue is caused by me cramming too much in one day. It's time for me to slow down enough to enjoy each meeting.

5. My main vision- LOVE MORE! Life is too short not to shine your light.

My closest friends and staff have known these 2012 goals for the last few weeks, however as my guests mentioned, it's important for accountability. Without my loyal W3! viewers 2011 would have been much different. I am learning more each week and want to thank you all for all the feedback and love.

Make sure to watch- "Keeping Resolutions" next week January 21st on NBC-Chicago Nonstop or on the home for W3!- www.weekendswithwhitney.com.

Look out 2012 here we come,

Whitney Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment